So they're psychic. Now what?
The emergence of psychic or healing abilities in one partner often causes anxiety, stress, or confusion for the other. How to Live with a Psychic teaches you not only how to survive this shift but how to thrive and strengthen your relationship when your life has detoured down this unfamiliar path.
Crystal has already figured out what works and what doesn’t. Follow her practical advice, designed to help you take command of your situation and achieve the best possible results for your unique circumstances.
You'll learn how to:
- Differentiate between psychic and psychotic
- Support yourself so things feel under control
- Turn relationship challenges into bonding opportunities
- Help the new psychic bring balance back to their life
- Talk to other people about what’s happening—whether or not they’re experiencing the same paranormal or supernatural phenomena
- Be a key player in your partner’s psychic development
- How psychics perceive the world differently than the rest of us
- Explanations of the tools and techniques that psychics, mediums, healers, and empaths use in their work and for protection and grounding
- Comprehensive details about the various types of psychic ability
- and much more!
Crystal Hope Reed has a master's in counseling psychology and has been successfully living with a psychic for over 15 years. Though she is now also a professional animal communicator, the majority of her career life has been spent counseling individuals, families, and children in the Los Angeles area.