Publication Date: March 13, 2015
Transform your health with the definitive beginners guide to Yoga!
Get 2 FREE ebooks with this guide
The Ultimate Guide To Vitamins and The 10 Most Important Essential Oils!
**Limited time offer** Get this Ebook for just 99 cents this week only! Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
In its truest sense, the word ‘yoga’ means union. The practice of yoga helps one attain union of mind, body and soul. Excellent physical health is a natural outcome of perfect harmony between these three aspects of the Self.
According to the Yoga Sutras, the ancient text on yogic instruction, written and compiled by Sage Patanjali, physical health is a natural outcome of mental, emotional and spiritual health. The practice of yoga seeks to integrate all these different aspects of health to help the individual attain their full potential.
It is well known that yoga comes with immense health benefits, and definitely not just physical. Allow me to introduce you to the wonderful world of yoga. A good and consistent yoga practice will allow you to lose weight, reduce your stress levels, improve your positive outlook on life and stave off the pains of aging. You will feel healthy and radiant, brimming with energy and joy. It truly is one of the greatest lifestyle integrations you could choose to make. I partook in the yogic lifestyle for over a year in India, so if you are looking for a more traditional approach to yoga this book will be perfect for you.
Here is exactly what you will find whilst reading this book
- Where yoga comes from
- The Ultimate Truth – yoga’s purpose
- The four paths of yoga explained – Karma, Bhakti, Gyana and Raja/Ashtanga
- A detailed explanation of the 8 limbs of yoga – Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi
- The 3 bodies
- The 7 energy vortexes/chakras
- A comparison between yoga and other physical exercises
- The 6 essentials of a yoga practice
- 20 tips for starting your yoga practice
- A detailed walk through of the yogic warm-up – Sun-salutation
- 9 detailed instructions of the most important standing poses
- 9 walk throughs of the most important seated poses
- The 4 key inverted poses
- A guide to practicing pranayama through alternate nostril breathing
- How to develop a meditation practice
- Much, much more!
Download now to begin your journey into the exciting world of yoga
Tags: yoga, yoga for beginners, yoga book, yoga books, yogi, yogic, meditation, mindfulness, yoga for weight loss, weight loss, yoga poses, yoga asanas, yoga sutras, yoga therapy, yoga girl, yoga for men, yoga for seniors, yoga for runners, yoga for stress-relief, yoga for depression, meditation for beginners, antiaging.