Publication Date: October 19, 2014
Live a meaningful and purposeful life by focusing on what's important to you.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the constant bombardment of advertisements and empty promises?
Do you find yourself always looking for that new product to replace the one that still works fine?
Does it seem like when you do succumb to purchasing a new wonder product, the happiness it promised is only fleeting?
Do you ever wonder if there is an easier way to achieve fulfillment without having to buy more things?
Then this book was written for you.
"The Minimalist Lifestyle" shows you what a minimalist's life looks like and how you can achieve it
Totally transform your life and pursue the things you love!
This book will describe how to live the life you want to live, by removing the things that are holding you back. Here's a glimpse of what to expect:
- How I discovered the benefits of minimalism
- The traps of consumerism
- Learn to want less and see the inherent value of items in your life
- Free up time you never knew you had
- Increase the number of things in your life that give you joy
And much, much more.
"A minimalist knows what makes him happy and embraces it, no matter what others think of his choices"
There is nothing wrong with owning lots of things. I personally can barely fit my car in the garage as it's full of guitars and music equipment. I still consider myself a minimalist because playing music is my passion, and my guitars allow me to fulfill that passion.
“The Minimalist Lifestyle” teaches you a super easy, yet effective process for identifying what times in your life are holding you back.
Once you realize what objects in your life are not adding value in any way, it's easy to focus on the things that do.
If everything you own is directly beneficial to your growth as a person.. how can you go wrong?
So what’s included in the book?
- A comprehensive discussion on defining minimalism and what it looks like.
- Why it's so hard to escape the lure of getting more stuff
- The emotional, physical and economic costs of materialism.
- Detailed system on how to categorize what is, and what's not important to you.
- Actionable plan to start your minimalist lifestyle today
- Plus, your free “Practical Tips for Living a Minimalist Lifestyle” bonus pack.
Reading this book will save you time money and increase productivity.
Buy a copy of “The Minimalist Lifestyle” now and see the profound difference a life of less can make!
FREE GIFT: Don’t forget to grab the awesome free gift that you get for buying today!