Do you want to avoid mistakes in business, and not get stuck with a company that will fail? Do you want to be able to spot bad companies - instantly?
Are you struggling in a bad company and trapped in a situation you don't love? Or just tired of hearing the same old wishful thinking at work about how great things will be "if" or "when"?
CFO's, Controllers and Consultants - you need to read Don't Blame the CFO - as soon as possible! In this book, you'll learn how to immediately spot bad companies and bad actors and avoid them.
You cannot underestimate the power of choosing only good companies to work for and avoiding the bad.
Learn to make better choices and achieve your goals. Stop going from "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" to "I'll take the first job that comes along" to "I'll take anything" to "I'm desperate". Don't Blame the CFO takes laser aim at all the warning signs that anyone can look for when you are transitioning from a big company to a smaller one so you choose a better career option that will bring you more happiness.
It doesn't matter if you're already in a bad situation at work or unemployed; you can still get a better job that you love by learning when to say "no"!
What PRAGMATIC and ACTIONABLE skills will you learn?
- How to recognize and ignore false promises
- The warning signs for CEO's who can't run a business
- The acquistions that can sink your company quickly
- The ideas that sound great but are terrible
- The most common mistakes even smart finance executives make
- The people to avoid when raising money
Also the following insights:
- The critical mistakes you can avoid to keep your business from failing
- Ten situations to avoid in business when you step down from a big company to a smaller one to lead
How will your life improve?
- Never pick a bad boss again
- Go to sleep knowing that your FUTURE IS MORE SECURE
- Follow your instincts and pick a great LEADER to work for
- Build a career that's steady, productive and lucrative
- Find an executive post that's fulfilling and successful
Avoid these mistakes and watch your career soar.