Monthly Social Media Subscription FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
• How can we afford to offer a monthly plan at this price?
First, we are composing a tweet is evergreen, meaning something like price (which can change) is not included. Once it's setup, it runs and runs!
Second, our hashtags generate re-tweeting from other authors, which helps us get you out there without putting a big workload on ContentMo.
Third, Mo loves helping authors and getting books out to readers. As an avid reader herself, she wants other people to see as many books as possible on social media to create and satisfy more readers. Affordable pricing, just like the other social media plans she offers, helps accomplish this.
• What if you want to have pricing mentioned in the tweet or post?
If you want pricing mentioned in your tweet, such as "free", "Kindle Unlimited", or 99¢, then the other social media plans that ContentMo offers are better suited. You can find them by clicking here.
• What if you have more than one book, website, or other book/publishing related links you want to promote?
You can simply order another plan for that link. At these prices, you can order multiple plans and still be paying an affordable amount each month.
• What if you want to change your tweet on an existing plan?
To change a tweet on your plan, please go here. Alternatively, you could cancel your existing plan and start another with the new plan.
• Are there any long-term commitments or minimums?
No, the subscription runs month to month. You can cancel at any time.
• What about canceling a plan?
You can cancel your subscription through your PayPal account. The current month's posts will run through your next payment due date. Once a plan is canceled, then the tweets/posts stop on the day before the next monthly payment is due.
• What is our erotica book policy?
You can find that by clicking HERE.