Learn Step by Step the Entire Experience of Open Heart Surgery
There are benefits and risks involved in every surgery, especially one as important as open heart surgery. By following the up-to-date guidelines in this book, you can minimize your risks and achieve a great outcome from your cardiac surgery.
A surgical nurse with over 20 years of operating room experience guides you through your open heart surgery. Understand each step of the process, from your diagnosis, tests, surgery, and recovery -- to what you can expect the day you finally return home. Learn about all the healthcare providers you will encounter. What are their roles? What are their expectations of you? Who is the best?
This book answers all those questions
The truth is, surgery is scary. Open heart surgery is probably ranked as one of the most frightening surgeries -- it is an unknown to most people. The very thought of heart surgery creates fear and anxiety in most people: Am I going to make it through this operation? Is something going to go wrong? Am I going to die?!"
Surgery: Open Heart will answer all these questions, plus many more.
Wherever you are on this journey -- whether you're just receiving your diagnosis, days away from a scheduled surgery, or even recovering from surgery at home -- this book will help you stay strong and focused.
The primary purpose of this book is to help you reach your goals for life after open heart surgery: returning to work, enjoying walks with your family, playing sports, fishing, or even just resting in your favorite chair and watching TV…
Download Surgery: Open Heart today! Let's get you in to the operating room, past the recovery room, and safely home with your family -- where you belong!
Here Is A Preview Of What You Will Learn…
- Your Initial Diagnosis, Tests, and Preparations
- How to Pick the Best Surgeon
- What to Do the Night Before Surgery
- Your Surgical Day: Operating Room Staff
- What Happens While You're Sleeping
- Who is Actually Doing the Cutting
- Recovering in the ICU
- Inpatient Ward: Getting Closer to Home
- Home Sweet Home
- Helpful Websites
- Understanding Valve Surgery
- Choosing the Right Heart Valve
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation and Treatments
- Heart Bypass Surgery vs. PCI Stenting
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect)
- VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect)
* All with real patient testimonies about their experiences with open heart surgery
Please visit our Facebook Group "Surgery Open Heart" https://www.facebook.com/groups/1083672401698818/?ref=bookmarks and talk with our thousands of members who have already experienced what you are about to encounter!